Saturday, December 13, 2008

Evaluation

I think the project went well I did have quite a bit of trouble at the start with trying to come up with an idea. My first idea was to use clips of film to show how some people are happy and don’t have to worry about anything and have friend to help them if they need it. Then cut to a shot of someone walking throw the desert by them self with no one to help them to show how hard they have to work to get what they want. I could not use this idea because of copyright law.

Also the film I want to use that where “wizard of oz” and resident evil extinction”. But resident evil is about four year old so I had to choose another film I choose a film called “Johnny got his gun” to replace “resident evil” part of the film but all three film Where not old enough for the copyright licence to expire. And I couldn’t find anything about asking for permission to use the clips for my film. Also I didn’t have two of the film so I would have had to order them and they would have taken to long for them to arrive.

I did try to come up with a video that had a concept behind it but I couldn’t think of any other ideas in time. Instead I try a craft based idea that was to film some bird on a bird table from my bedroom window and see what effect I could use with Imove. This has given me some idea for effect that I can use in other project that might do. I am happy with what I have accomplished in the few weeks that I have work on it. I think it look good in the space that I have chosen to show it which is one of the classrooms.

I think the audiences enjoyed view it. In some of the questioner I got back from the audcenics they think the video would have been better with the sound track that I had chosen. And also a lot of them didn’t understand it and why it was in the space that it was in. If I was to do this again I would try and think of a concept for the video and to come up with my on shots for the video and try not to bass the video on clips from other film.

No comments: