Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Production diary

I started the production at home from my bed room window by setting up the tripod and camera. Then using the zoom on the camera zoomed in to create a mid shot of the bird table out side the house. Then pressing record I left the camera for fifteen minutes so I could finish some pre production work.

I returned to the camera to stop recording and to move it to the second location that was in my brother bedroom also facing out the window toward the bird feeder that is below his window and also zooming in to creating a mid shot. I then left it for fifteen and carry on finish some pre production work.

I then went back to the camera to stop recording and folded the tripod up. Then went back in to my room to plug the camera in to the back of my t.v to playback what had just recorded and to loge the tape.

No comments: